Chain Link Fencing
Chain Link is a versatile and easily erected form of fencing.
Heights vary from 900mm to 3.6m and can be topped with either Barbed Wire or Razor Wire, as required.
Posts can be made from Concrete, Wood, Galvanised Steel or Polyester Powder Coated Steel.
Chain Link Fencing can sometimes be known as Chain Wire Fencing
Suggestions for use:
- The galvanized tubular system gives greater support strength to the chain link & prevents deformation of the top
- 2.5mm Galvanized for general domestic use.
- Galvanized is best for dogs, 2.5mm for most breeds, but 3mm should be used for the stronger and larger breeds
- For heavy industrial use 3.0mm or 3.55mm galvanized
- 40mm and 45mm mesh are available as a special in some heights and gauges